Join this panel discussion to learn more about the impedances to deploying AM for production and hear strategies, tactics, and actions to overcome them. Panelists represent AM users — both through university research and direct participation — and solutions providers. The conversation will address technical limitations, business case selection and cost models. Audience participation will help drive the conversation as we address questions directly from conference delegates in attendance. This panel will benefit anyone seeking to enter AM production including all that are driving forward with this alternative for manufacturing.
- Jerone Anderson, Cost Engineer, General Motors
- Nic Sabo, Advanced Lead Engineer, GE Additive
- Clifton Wells, Cost Engineer, General Motors
- Christopher Williams, PhD, Professor, Virginia Tech
- Callie Zawaski, Graduate Research Assistant, Virginia Tech