The evening begins with fine wine and cocktails, followed by presentations and discussions on additive manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing industry trends. The event includes dinner, comments from Wohlers Associates and fellow industry leaders, and questions from those in attendance.
Monday, April 20 | 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The program will address the vast opportunities the technology presents, as well as challenges. It is designed for institutional, private equity, venture capital, angel, and individual investors and will concentrate on:
The Future of Additive Manufacturing: What Investors Need to Know
- What has changed over the past 30 years?
- Why has the investment focus shifted from AM systems to applications?
- What are the “killer apps” of AM? Will it really take a human generation for some of them to develop?
- Which AM processes currently show the most promise?
- AM growth has averaged 26.6% over the past few years. Will it continue at this rate over the next few years?
- Brian Drab, Research Analyst and Partner, William Blair & Company
- Arno Held, Chief Venture Officer, AM Ventures
- Terry Wohlers, Principal Consultant, President and Founder, Wohlers Associates
- Randy Altschuler, CEO, Xometry
- Ric Fulop, CEO, Desktop Metal
- Ellen Kullman, CEO, Carbon
- Maxim Lobovsky, CEO, Formlabs
- Ramon Pastor, Head of 3D Printing and Digital Manufacturing, HP
Focused more on quality than quantity, this exclusive event coincides with RAPID + TCT and is designed to bring the best of insights into the investment community.
The event is open to a small number of attendees, so early registration is encouraged.