Thank you for your interest. The call for speakers is now closed. If you’d like us to keep you informed about future speaking opportunities, submit a speaking inquiry here.
The RAPID + TCT 2020 Conference is where thousands of manufacturing professionals come to learn about the newest technologies, materials, and applications in additive manufacturing, 3D scanning, CAD/CAE, metrology and inspection, and related technologies. Conference attendees come to learn from industry-leading engineers, designers, managers, and educators from around the world on how to use additive manufacturing to reduce time to market, produce stronger and lighter parts, improve efficiency, reduce waste, create complex geometries, and more.
There is no better place to share your innovative research, case study, or application. Become a RAPID + TCT 2020 speaker and influence the future of 3D technologies at one of the most respected additive manufacturing conferences in the world.
RAPID + TCT will be accepting abstracts that focus on the technology to support your topic. Case studies, research findings, and technical analysis are highly recommended. Commercial and sales submissions will immediately be disqualified. The presentation format is 20 minutes plus 5 minutes Q&A. Presentation levels include Novice, Intermediate, and Expert.
Submission Review Process
All abstract submissions are reviewed and vetted by the RAPID + TCT Conference Advisor Group. Their decision to accept or decline is final. Submissions considered commercial will automatically be declined.
Present to a High-Level, Influential Audience in a Growth Industry
- 74% of attendees influence purchase decisions in their organizations
- 25% of attendees are business owners, corporate executives, or managers
- 35% of attendees have equipment budgets over $200,000
Source for all statistics: RAPID + TCT 2019 registration data
Exposure, Recognition, and Complimentary Benefits
All speakers accepted to present at the conference will have the opportunity to share their knowledge and contribute to an industry-leading conference focused on innovative additive manufacturing technologies.
- Receive professional exposure as an additive manufacturing industry leader
- Network with peers and industry experts
- Position your company for growth
- Connect with new customers and industries throughout North America and several countries around the world
- Impart solutions to manufacturing professionals
- Contribute to the manufacturing profession
- Help develop the manufacturing workforce
- Opportunity to enter the Dick Aubin Distinguished Paper Award competition (optional)
- All primary speakers receive complimentary admission to the RAPID + TCT 2020 exposition, keynotes, and all conference sessions
- Co-speakers receive complimentary admission to conference sessions the day of their presentation
- All speakers receive complimentary admission to the show floor networking reception
Abstracts should address research, case studies and/or applications in any of the following areas:
- 3D imaging & scanning / CT scanning
- Additive manufacturing applications
- Additive manufacturing design considerations
- Additive manufacturing in the Department of Defense
- Additive manufacturing in the aerospace industry
- Additive manufacturing of radio-frequency devices
- Applied academic research
- Business and economic considerations
- Direct write printed materials/electronics
- Expeditionary/distributed manufacturing
- Facilities & operations (safety, workforce development)
- Final part production
- Hybrid systems applications
- Material development and characterization
- Medical Additive Manufacturing
- New & emerging additive manufacturing processes
- Part inspection and certification
- Post processing
- Process monitoring, control, and qualification
- Quality and standards
- Software modeling / Digital thread
- Process control and quality
Dick Aubin Distinguished Paper Award
The Dick Aubin Distinguished Paper Award seeks to recognize those who present a technical paper that features a successful and innovative application of rapid technologies and additive manufacturing. The paper will be selected based on 1) Technical merit 2) Impact on the rapid technologies and additive manufacturing industry 3) Overall relevance and paper quality.
To qualify for consideration:
- Your paper must be selected for presentation at the conference
- Your full paper must be received two months prior to the RAPID + TCT Conference (abstracts with outlines or presentation notes do not qualify)
All submissions will be reviewed by the RAPID + TCT Conference Advisor Group, which is made up of the top technical experts representing the manufacturing industry, academic institutions and government agencies. The review process will take place September – November 2019. Final decisions will be communicated by the end of November. Abstracts selected will contribute to a comprehensive overview of the various components within additive manufacturing and 3D scanning technologies and their application to specific industries. Commercial abstracts and sales pitches will immediately be disqualified. Due to the increasing number of submissions, not all qualified submissions can be accepted.
Abstracts will be selected based on:
- Technical content
- Research findings
- Industry relevance
Conference Advisory Group decisions are final.