RAPID + TCT is now accepting applications for Knowledge Bar presentations at the 2020 event. All RAPID + TCT 2020 exhibitors with an exhibit space of 200 square feet or less will have an opportunity to submit a presentation for selection.
Knowledge Bar presentations are a great opportunity for smaller exhibitors to share product presentations by their technical staff.
Information and criteria are detailed below. All applications are due NO LATER THAN January 17th 2020. Submissions will be notified of their status by February 5, 2020.
- 15 minute production presentation- additional 5-10 minutes for Q&A
- No audio visual – only a white board
- Presenter MUST be technical staff – no sales/marketing staff permitted
- ‘Bar’ set up – 12 stools set at bar top
- Accepted companies agree to invite customers and prospects to their presentation
- Proposed presentation topic and key takeaways (1,000 character max)
- Summary of past speaking engagements and experience
- Contact information
- Is the topic cutting edge/forward thinking?
- Is it currently being used or in development?
Contact Maria Conrado, Sr. Event Manager, RAPID + TCT