Thank you for your interest. The call for keynotes is now closed. If you’d like us to keep you informed about future speaking opportunities, submit a speaking inquiry here.
North America’s largest and most important additive manufacturing event is now accepting keynote speaker applications for the 2020 event! Every year, RAPID + TCT hosts the most influential speakers in advanced manufacturing, digital disruption, leadership, and more. This is an incredible opportunity to inspire one of the largest collections of innovators you’ll find in one room.
Keynote presentations do not have to be specific to additive manufacturing. Suggested topics include innovation, disruptive technology, and smart manufacturing.
Information and criteria are detailed below.
- One video not to exceed 5 minutes. Video should showcase a similar setting (event/conference), speaking to an audience you don’t know; not speaking at a staff meeting or doing a project review. Not necessary to be on the topic submitted. Video link can be submitted via a file sharing service (ex: Dropbox) or a video sharing platform (ex: YouTube or Vimeo)
- Proposed keynote theme/topic and key takeaways
- Summary of past speaking engagements and experience
- Contact information
- Is the topic unique?
- Is the speaker engaging and have a stage presence based on their video?
- Does the topic appeal to a broad audience?
- Is it inspirational?
- Does the presentation leave the audience with a challenge?
Questions? Please contact RAPID + TCT event manager Maria Conrado.