The application period for the startup zone is now closed.
Jump-start your Startup
“A startup or start up is a company or project initiated by an entrepreneur to seek, effectively develop, and validate a scalable business model. …startups refer to the new businesses that intend to grow beyond the solo founder, have employees, and intend to grow large.”
Is your company an additive manufacturing technology-related startup? We want you at RAPID + TCT 2020! As North America’s largest and most important additive manufacturing event, RAPID + TCT is the place to get in front of more than 5,000 attendees, including corporate executives and business owners, product design and research & development professionals, engineers, and investors & entrepreneurs.
What is the purpose of the Startup Zone?
The purpose of the Startup Zone is to showcase the most innovative and exciting 3D technology startups, allowing up-and-coming companies to share their efforts to improve, expand, and accelerate additive manufacturing among the industry’s biggest names.
Up to eight companies will be selected to showcase in the Startup Zone. Applications will be reviewed by a RAPID + TCT team of experts, and acceptance notifications will be sent by January 31, 2020. The selected exhibitors will receive 50% off their exhibit space (for a total investment of $2,150).
√ In business less than 5 years
√ Fewer than 10 employees
√ Never exhibited at RAPID + TCT
If selected, your investment of $2,150 (50% discount!) includes more than just booth space:
- 10×10 booth space with standard booth carpeting, 110V electric, (1) draped table, (2) chairs, and (1) wastebasket.
- An Exhibitor Referral Suite Dashboard that includes:
- A customized, trackable landing page providing your customers and prospects complimentary show floor registration.
- Customized email campaigns to reach your key customers and top prospects. Send as many emails as you’d like leading up to the show, free of charge.
- Customized banner ads with your logo that you can place on your website and in your newsletters.
- Pre-written social posts. Click to share to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn right from your dashboard.
- Print and digital guest passes for your customers and prospects providing complimentary show floor registration.
- Event directory listing by company name and product categories.
- New product indicator – alert attendees that you are showcasing new products on the show floor. You’ll also be featured in our New Products listing on the website.
- One conference pass per exhibiting company—send your booth staff to the presentations to learn about the latest in additive manufacturing and network with attendees, or transfer it to a client.
- Application due by January 17, 2020
- Acceptance Notifications sent by January 31, 2020
- Completed contract received by February 7, 2020 – note: space will not be confirmed until signed contract and payment in full is received